Post by Alric, son of Harland on Mar 3, 2005 23:08:23 GMT -5
1. No arguing or ad hominem attacks. We all have different opinions, and you are encouraged to share yours as long as what you say has a constructive purpose. "You're wrong because you smell funny," is not a valid point.
2. Language. You may use the occasional strong word to spice up your posts, but don't over-season.
3. When role-playing, speak only for yourself, and don't intentionally contradict someone else.
4. Your signature is limited to five lines of text. No one wants to read your life story every time you post.
5. At least TRY to make your posts readable. This isn't English class, but it's not an IM discussion either. Capitalize, punctuate, and try to spell correctly. If you're not sure about a post, copy/paste it into Word and see what it tells you. Or even better, type it in Word first, then copy/paste it to post.